DAEMON Tools Lite 10 is a well-known software used to create and mount images.
With the latest major version, the program includes not only the free basic features for virtual devices emulation, but also a number of advanced tools to work with VHD, RAM disks, iSCSI Targets, bootable USB sticks and lots of others.
The free part of DAEMON Tools Lite 10 provides the following features:
- Ability to mount all popular types of images including VHD, VMDK and TrueCrypt files; archives (*.zip, *.rar, *.7z);
- Creation of *.iso, *.mdx and *.mds/*.mdf image files;
- Compression and protection of your custom virtual discs;
- Emulation of up to 4 DT, SCSI or HDD devices;
- Share files between PCs and mobile devices inside the local wireless network via Catch!
- Brand-new Images catalog filled automatically.
Note that to work with SCSI and HDD devices, you need to install SPTD driver. Be sure that you have checked this option during installation or download it from the official site.
SPTD 1.90 is dedicated to Windows 2003/Vista/7/8/8.1.
SPTD 2.12 is needed only for Windows 10. Note that it isn’t included in free license and is available only for paid customers.
Although DAEMON Tools Lite is free for non-commercial usage, you are welcomed to evaluate the benefits of the Personal License, which includes Lifetime updates, can be installed on 3 PCs, doesn't contain any third-party offers during the installation and update process and enables 24/7 support.
Also, we offer Commercial License to use the application for business activity.
In addition to basic functionality, DAEMON Tools Lite 10 provides a number of advanced tools which you can purchase separately for a reasonable price or get the Full Pack with awesome discount. To find out more about the paid features, visit Basic and Advanced Features article or DAEMON Tools Lite 10 official page.