Create a Bootable USB wizard allows you to write a bootable image to USB stick in order to use it for operating system recovery.
Create a Bootable USB wizard is a part of Bootable USB paid group. Learn more about the features included in Bootable USB group in the relevant article.
To write a bootable image, click USB option in the sidebar and choose Create a Bootable USB from the sidebar menu or from the catalog of wizards.
Here you need to perform several easy steps:
- Insert a USB stick and choose this Device in DAEMON Tools Lite.
- Find a bootable image you want to write. Use Browse... button to simplify this process.
- Choose the operating system you want to boot.
- Check Rewrite MBR option to create a master boot record on the USB device. In this case, system will understand that the device is bootable. Be sure that WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) service is switched on, because otherwise this option may not work properly. This option is required only for Windows images.
- Check Format option and choose the Label of the volume and the File system in order to format a USB stick firstly. This option is available only for Windows images.
- Click Start button to begin creating a bootable USB or Back button to return to the catalog of Bootable USB group.
- Wait a few moments while an image is written.