Since DAEMON Tools Lite 5, image mounting becomes easier and faster. Now you don’t need to create a virtual device before mounting. You just need to choose an image — and forget about the details.
The easiest way to mount an image is from the main window:
- Double-click or drag and drop an image from Images collection to the section with virtual devices. Also, you can choose Mount to SCSI option from its contextual menu to mount an image to SCSI device, Mount option for the DT device or Advanced Mount option to adjust the emulation settings.
- Choose an image and click Mount or Mount to SCSI option from the sidebar.
- Click Quick Mount button and choose an image on your hard disk.
Also, you can mount from Explorer:
- Locate an image on your hard disk and double-click it (you need to associate the certain type of image files in Preferences in order to work with DAEMON Tools Lite from Explorer).
- Drag and drop image from Explorer to the section with virtual devices.
And finally, you can choose an image to mount from Tray Agent.